Chinese New Year Shabu Shabu 200G (U.P. $62)
Shabu-shabu is prepared from our succulent Japanese Wagyu and is a traditional Asian Hotpot dish of thinly sliced beef and vegetables boiled in dashi (broth) water. Cooked meat and vegetables are usually dipped in ponzu or goma (sesame seed) sauce before eating.
- Air flown from Japan and freshly packed in Singapore
- Rich in omega-3, omega-6 and essentials monounsaturated fatty acid
SOME TIPS FOR STORAGE:
1. All chilled items purchase can be kept in the chiller for three (3) days from the date of delivery.
2. The purchase item can directly store in freezer, good for up to 6 months when frozen at -18 degrees Celsius
3. For your best experience to enjoy the meat, place frozen meat in the chiller overnight, or remove from freezer at least 2-3 hours before use.
SGD$12 flat fee for delivery within Singapore (free delivery over $200)
The processing time for orders would take up to three business days (we are close on Mondays).
Monday (off) orders latest delivery by Friday
Tuesday orders latest delivery by Friday
Wednesday orders latest delivery by Saturday
Thursday orders latest delivery by Sunday
Friday orders latest delivery by Wednesday
Saturday orders latest delivery by (Mon off) Wednesday
Sunday orders latest delivery by (Mon off) Thursday
*Please do specify preferred date of delivery in additional comments at checkout. (Up to 3 business days)
Delivery time will be within 9am to 6pm. Please keep in mind that during holidays or limited edition launches, this time may vary. Thank you for your patience.
We do our part to ensure the items sent are of good quality. Hence, we do not accept returns, exchanges or refunds. However if there is any disputable case, do email or contact us directly. We would handle each isolated case with our best effort.
Please allow up to 48 hours before pickup.
For urgent orders, please visit our retail store at 183 Longhaus